JUNIORS, BATH AVENUE, DUBLIN 4
Ah Juniors…..
How I have longed for thee!
I finally got to go to Juniors last Sunday morning with my partner in crime, Milou.
Having heard great things about it from many friends and from online reviews, I was hoping not to be disappointed.
Everything on the menu sounded delicious but....... I was only there for one thing!
Benny, lets be having ya!
The Eggs Benedict option was named “Herby Hamhock” on the menu and promised to be served to me on sourdough bread.
A short time after ordering, two beautifully poached eggs were presented to me on their bed of ham hock and sourdough bread. The two beauties were topped with just enough hollandaise sauce and lashings of peppery fresh rocket.
Milou had the “Breakfast of Champions”, accompanied by a tasty OJ and an Americano, and was not disappointed either.
Juniors opens at 11am on Sunday mornings – we arrived just before 11am and were the first ones seated. An army of hungry punters arrived literally seconds after we sat down. Get there early or maybe even reserve a table if there’s more than 2 of you!
Get there!
www.juniors.ie


No comments:
Post a Comment